1.7

I have a 1971 Camper that my grandfather originally owned. I wanted to buy an engine that would last years and years.

Therefore I bought the GEX 1641 with all new parts and with all the upgrades. I had it installed in the spring several years ago. By the fall I was stuck on the side of the highway. After some effort they said they would fix it without cost.

However I had to pay someone to take the engine out and pay for all the shipping. It seemed to work better for the last 3000 miles, but now there is tremendous noise coming from the engine. So now they have got it wrong for the 2nd time.

Real disappointing in what I was hoping to be a lifetime purchase. Dan from Cleveland

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of gex international engine and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3500. GEX International needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gex international engine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at GEX International.

Comments